Complaint Review: Simplure

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Richard — Salt Lake Utah United States of America
Simplure
9690 S 300 W STE 320 Sandy, UT 84070 Sandy, Utah United States of America

Simplure Simplure Power, Wayne Viehweg, Fred Goff, Scott Duncan, Greg Stout, Paul Willes, Dan Lunt Simpule Power Over Promises and Under Delivers. They do not honnor their warantees and are legally allowed to opperate in the state of Utah Sandy, Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Real story about Simplure

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Simplure LLC

Simplure Power uses a mystery box to over promise savings that can not be validated. They also correct power factor with these custom boxes that are not up to code standards and have a history of breaking. Many schools, manufactures and commercial locations have fallen victim to these high savings projections, and they have still been operating with an expired business in the state of Utah. (See the utah website, under business services and search under business search and you will see they have been expired since 06/30/2011.) We have been trying to get them to fix their box (still under "warranty") which didn't produce the savings they promised and now is also not fixing the power factor. Try to get ahold of these guys!! There is no email, phone number, or even address on their site. I really should have known better.

In regards to the equipment, you can tell just by looking that many of the parts are not name brand and would guess that they are likely not up to code. I really just want my power factor penalty fixed but it looks like I am going to have to hire a different company to do this the traditional way. My advise is, if you found this you are one of the lucky ones because hopefully you don't invest in their proprietary equipment that is over priced. People should have the integrity to do what they say they will do and not stop when they are not even registered with the state. If these guys have been in operation with out a valid business there is no way they have the proper insurances to operate, and obviously do not feel they need to honor their warranty's. I know there are many stories out there from these guys please share yours to help protect each other.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simplure/Sandy-Utah-84070/Simplure-Simplure-Power-Wayne-Viehweg-Fred-Goff-Scott-Duncan-Greg-Stout-Paul-Willes-999193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simplure

Real story about Simplure

AUTHOR: Fred - ()

To: Whom it may concern, regarding Ripoff Report dated 1/18/2013 addressed at Simplure Power

The subject posting is erroneous in all aspects as noted below:

1. As a matter of clarification, Truepower LLC (dba Simplure Power) was organized as a wholly owned subsidiary of Simplure LLC at the time both companies were organized in July of 2007. On June 30, 2011 Truepower LLC was closed and all operations and obligations were transferred to the parent company, Simplure LLC. All operations are currently operated by Simplure LLC only at our Murray, Utah location.
  2. Our promised savings are being realized for our customers based on their operations at the time of installation. We have over 75 installations with satisfied customers and many have written very positive recommendations for us. To our knowledge we have no customers that have outstanding claims of non-performance that have not been or that are not currently being resolved.
  3. The equipment we install does meet code standards .  All our components are properly sized and meet all the electrical codes for the plants where they are placed.
  4. We stand by our projected savings with a money back guarantee as long as the facility continues to be operated as it was at the time of installation.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Simplure LLC

AUTHOR: Scott - (United States of America)

I no longer work for simplure. I am limited in what i can say, so I am running a more detailed comment by my lawyer that i will post later. For now I sympathize with you and am willing to help. Many of the people mentioned are good people with integrity, and if they knew how to help they would. My sons and I would be glad to come and inspect and re-tune your system.  My phone number hasn't changed in 10 years, and is the same one that was on my Simplure business cards. If you have it please give me a call. I don't know how to give you contact information without disobeying the red writing above what i am typing.