Complaint Review: Simply Audiobooks

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2008

• Reported By:Grand Rapids Michigan
Simply Audiobooks
2225 Kenmore Avenue - Suite 122 Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

Simply Audiobooks Misleading representation, billing errors... Buffalo New York

*UPDATE Employee: Simply Audiobooks

I signed up for a trial and purchased one audio book for download. It didn't download correctly, so I called the company for help. I was sent a troubleshooting email which did nothing. I called the company again for a refund.

I was told that I would be refunded and that my account would be canceled. It has been 2 month since I last called and I have got nothing. I have contacted the BBB, but they said that the company has a very poor record of helping customers.

Looks like I'm out the dough.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

El b
Grand Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simply-Audiobooks/Buffalo-New-York-14207-1359/Simply-Audiobooks-Misleading-representation-billing-errors-Buffalo-New-York-383354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simply Audiobooks

Simply Audiobooks

AUTHOR: Sab - (Canada)

We understand that this customer experienced difficulties in downloading their specific title, for which we do apologize. As this customer has mentioned, we did attempt to trouble shoot this title in hopes that the purchase could be used. As this is a monthly subscription, another charge was processed while we were in the trouble shooting process, which we understand this customer did not wish to receive.

As the customer was not able to take advantage of their download we have return the title and issued a full refund for both the title the customer was not able to use, as well as for the additional month of service which they did not wish to receive.

We appreciate the issue being brought to our attention as we at Simply Audiobooks do pride ourselves on customer service, and are very happy that we were able to assist the customer in having this issue resolved.