Complaint Review: Simply Fit Pro

• Updated: Sun, October 26, 2008

• Reported By:Van Wert Ohio
Simply Fit Pro
Internet U.S.A.

Simply Fit Pro - Acai Berry Free Trial Offer I also ordered a trial sample. Then they debited my bank account for $89.31 and I never ordered anything but the trial. Internet

I ordered a trial sample for $3.95. That was all. Then to my surprise, my bank account was debited an amount of $89.31 that I did not authorize. I am furious and I want my money back. This is a total ripoff. How can people get away with this?

Anonymous
Van Wert, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simply-Fit-Pro/internet/Simply-Fit-Pro-Acai-Berry-Free-Trial-Offer-I-also-ordered-a-trial-sample-Then-they-debi-384932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simply Fit Pro