Complaint Review: Simply Great Gifts

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Rose — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Simply Great Gifts

Simply Great Gifts T. J. Johnson and Associates I sat through a four hour promotion for what I now see as a vacation scheme. I was promised a free Android Tablet Computer as a gift whether I completed the survey or not. I have yet to receive my g, Internet

I was promised a Free Android Tablet Computer after attending a long vacation promotion at T.J. Johnson and Associates in the Pittsburgh, PA area.  My invitation letter stated "Whether you complete the survey or not, the Android Tablet is yours to keep."  Well after attending, I went online and completed the survey, mailed in the required documents and did not receive my Android Tablet.

Today (April 24, 2013) , I called the company to inquire as to what happened to my Tablet.  I was informed that they had no record of receiving my documents and (you will love this part) because of the time lapse between my survey and now, my voucher is now INVALID.  I would love too know if anyone ever received their tablet in the Pittsburgh, PA area.  This was truly a SCAM and there was never any intention to distribue any gifts!

I also recommend not attending anything offered by T.J. Johnson and Associates.  The detail they leave out is that you will need to have nearly $10,000 to buy into the vacation scheme.  If you receive a letter from them, my advice to you, simply tear it up and put it in the trash!  That's all it's worth!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simply-Great-Gifts/internet/Simply-Great-Gifts-T-J-Johnson-and-Associates-I-sat-through-a-four-hour-promotion-for-wh-1045914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simply Great Gifts