- Report: #946317
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Simply Hired
Simply Hired370 San Aleso Ave Internet United States of America
Simply Hired Recycles old and expired job listings from OTHER websites and posts them as if they were new! Internet, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
the job seeker didn't get a reply back from the job listing! Now this explains why I have never heard a single reply to my applications to any of their "so-called" available jobs! Because they don't exist! Simply HIred is in business to pretend to have lots of jobs in order to get people to surrender personal information, sign up with their company and all their numerous affiliates and get their personal information. THIS IS A SCAM! THEY STOLE INFORMATION FROM MY WEBSITE AND POSTED IT ON THEIR OWN.
The issues are:
1) The information on my website regarding my internship openings has a copyright notice on it and clearly marked the text and images are copyright by the owner (me) and may not be copies without permission.
2) they are using my information as filler to promote their business (the more so-called job listings they have on their site the more successful they will appear to other job seekers) without my permission and without compensating me.
3) They are misrepresenting their services to job seekers by posting old jobs themselves from other websites with the posting date as new making the jobs appear as though they were posted by the employers (and not just ripped off of other old job sites).
It appears many of these job sites just steal old job listings from other jobs sites and they think the information is public domain. its is NOT! I, personally never asked to partner with them. I never asked simply hired to represent me or my company ands my best is neither did the thousands ofd other fake job listings they promote.
Just today I saw a job that was listed as fresh and new. when I clicked on it the original posting date from the employers on their website was 8 months ago! Can you imagine????. When I complained to the company I received an email that they would get back to me. I never heard a reply.
SIMPLY HIRED IS JUST A FAKE EMPLOYMENT COMPANY STEALING OLD LISTINGS FROM OTHER COMPANIES AND USING IT FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT. IM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING A CLASS ACTION LAW SUITE AGAINST COMPANIES LIKE THESE WHO POST UNAUTHORIZED JOBS. ANYONE WANT TO JOIN ME???
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simply-Hired/internet/Simply-Hired-Recycles-old-and-expired-job-listings-from-OTHER-websites-and-posts-them-as-946317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.