Complaint Review: SimplyGreatGifts

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Deb — Sunfield Michigan United States of America
SimplyGreatGifts
P.O. Box 1588 Whitehouse, Texas United States of America

SimplyGreatGifts I also sent the information to SimplyGreatGifts and was told the same thing that I didn't include photo ID therefore was not entitled to my free gift. Whitehouse, Texas

We attended a presentation for a Travel Service with the promise of a free gift. After we followed the instructions and expected to receive a free gift. I was just told that I didn't include a photo ID and will not be receiving the free gifts. The photo ID instructions are included in the small print of the terms and conditions and is a total rip-off! I would not tell anyone to believe Simply Great Gifts or any of their associates.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SimplyGreatGifts/Whitehouse-Texas-75791/SimplyGreatGifts-I-also-sent-the-information-to-SimplyGreatGifts-and-was-told-the-same-th-1000510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SimplyGreatGifts