Complaint Review: Simplysellular

• Updated: Wed, August 27, 2014

• Reported By: Rudi — Livingston Texas
Simplysellular
Internet USA

Simplysellular took the iPhone 4s - made false statements - didn't send it back to me - don't answer my emails Internet

I send my iPhone 4s to the adress located on the shipment label. They received and wrote back to me, that the phone is not clear and they will send them back to me or destroy it. The information I had, that phone is clear. I wrote back and they answer real quick, they will check with VZW. Never get an answer again. I wrote several times, that I want my phone back - nothing happens.

Anyway - they sen dme a FedEx label with the adress in Fountain Valley, CA. Receiver/signer was Stephanie

I have no clou is Fountain Valley, CA the right adress?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simplysellular/internet/Simplysellular-took-the-iPhone-4s-made-false-statements-didnt-send-it-back-to-me-d-1172552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simplysellular