Complaint Review: Simplyyou

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:Madison Ohio
Simplyyou
www.simplyyou.com Internet U.S.A.

Simplyyou They took money from my account without authorization from me. Internet

They promised that you would get a trial membership for only one dollar. They the preceded to take out 29.95 from my account quite a few times. I had noticed it right away and sent them a letter stating my disappointment with their company and asked for a refund right away but received no response. Instead they took more from my account.

Jenn
Madison, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simplyyou/internet/Simplyyou-They-took-money-from-my-account-without-authorization-from-me-Internet-350487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simplyyou