Complaint Review: Simpson and Scott

• Reported By: Jan R. — Modesto California
Simpson and Scott
Manteca, California USA

Simpson and Scott Fake site and rippoff artists Manteca, California

This company sent me an email regarding an application I filled out. Now they are no where to be found. They made me use a credit report site and give them my account number to prove I did it so they could do a credit report on me.

I have received your application for the opening 'Mail Room Position Available' in Modesto, California, with a pay of $40,000. My client has expressed interest in organizing an interview for this opening.

Can you let me know via our booking system which dates and times are most suitable and provide the rest of your candidate details. The address below will guide you through this process.

This needs to be completed prior to this weekend as we aim to make the final choice next week,

Anne Scott
Simpson and Scott

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simpson-and-Scott/Manteca-California/Simpson-and-Scott-Fake-site-and-rippoff-artists-Manteca-California-1141400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simpson and Scott