Complaint Review: Singer Laser

• Submitted: Thu, October 06, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 08, 2005

• Reported By:cary North Carolina
Singer Laser
4540 Worth St Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm ripoff Los Angeles California

*Consumer Suggestion: Return of Singer Lazer via FedEdx

*Consumer Suggestion: Beware of your solution

Add my wife to the growing list of hard working folks who have been scammed by this formerly trustworthy company (Singer). She intended to order ONE vacuum and got FOUR. She also had to pay for shipping for all four of them, and it is virtually impossible to contact them through their automated system. We filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau who told us they are getting pounded with complaints on this product scam. My next stop is to contact our Attorney General's office and join their list too.

Jim
cary, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2005 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Laser/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-159759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Laser

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Return of Singer Lazer via FedEdx

AUTHOR: Eddie - (U.S.A.)

I called the company daily and demanded a return shipping label so they would have to pay FedEx charges. It took over a month but Singer finally sent the label. The good news is that the package is out of my house and I have a tracking number. The bad news is that the record shows Singer received and signed for the package on October 12th but I still don't have my refund. No vaccuums and no money as of today. I'm looking into a class action suit with a local attorney.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Beware of your solution

AUTHOR: Gary - (U.S.A.)

Jim ( and any othrs who may try this)
I wish you success... you've gotten farther than I have with this outfit. Howerver, be aware, I've seen on some of the other complaints filed here where people have returned the product at their own expense, only to be out both the product and their money, as the credit never appears to their credit cards.
Also, Amelia stated you could track the credit through their system by entering the ORDER REF. # into their automated system.... UNDER WHAT OPTION ARE YOU TO DO THIS??? I was never given any option to do anything with their system.
I wish you luck and success, but be SURE you get a tracking number from Fed-Ex before returning the package.
Best wishes,

PS. The name is very familiar, and I think I have met him someplace along the line. Will check it out for you.