Complaint Review: Singer Lazer - Laser Storm - IGIA

• Submitted: Tue, January 03, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 03, 2006

• Reported By:Hopewell Junction New York
Singer Lazer - Laser Storm - IGIA
4540 Worth Street & 245 8th Ave PMB 855 Los Angeles, New York, California, New York U.S.A.

Singer Lazer - Laser Storm - IGIA Steals, lies, & never delivers products. Customer Service is a JOKE! Los Angeles California, New York City New York

The vacuums (buy one, get one free) plus steamers were purchased on 8/8/05 with the money taken on 8/10/05. I have never received a thing. On 10/7/05 after learning from "Vicki" that the vacuums were backordered, I cancelled the order & asked for a refund. "5-7 business days" I was told along with the confirmation # 106303.

After sending SEVERAL e-mails without a response, I contacted the BBB - Singer stated to them I would be receiving a refund within 5-7 days.

On 11/11 I called back, not having received my refund. "Jessica" told me it would take another 10 business days (for what reason, she could not tell me. Nor could she tell me why the website had suddenly disappeared, nor the 800 # changed completely. Luckily I was able to track it down thru the internet.) When I asked for a supervisor, Jessica hung up on me.

On 12/6 I spoke with "Myrna" who told me my refund had been "expedited" just the day before! The 5th! And it would take (surprise, surprise) 5-7 business days.

I received a letter from Customer Service (cc: BBB, attn: Laura/Nicole) dated 12/7 from the NY Office stating my refund would be sent out (case # 98064379) I still have received nothing.

I attempted to call today (1/3) and was told cust serv was "not in." This company steals people's money - bottom line. I have done everything I can to get MY money back. I would strongly advise everyone to stay as far away from this company & this product as possible.

Megan
Hopewell Junction, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2006 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Laser-Storm-IGIA/Los-Angeles-New-York-California-New-York-90063-10016/Singer-Lazer-Laser-Storm-IGIA-Steals-lies-never-delivers-products-Customer-Servi-170228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer - Laser Storm - IGIA