Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm Brass Logistics

• Submitted: Thu, September 29, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, September 30, 2005

• Reported By:Glorieta New Mexico
Singer Lazer Storm Brass Logistics
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm Brass Logistics ripoff Los Angeles California

*Consumer Suggestion: I got my money after I had a lawyer contact them

I had ordered Singer Lazerstorm check by phone in June, 2005. I was told it would take 4-6 weeks to arrive. I never saw a payment taken out of my account and I got curious, I called and either the line was busy or the office was closed. I assumed that since there was not a charge to my account that my order was lost. I have moved from CA to NM and 3 months later I had a charge of $168.95 from BRASSLOGISTICSDES:SINGER. At first I had no idea what it was, but after investigating it led me here. I have not recieved any product, and am disputing these charges.

Desirae
Glorieta, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Brass-Logistics/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Brass-Logistics-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-158919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm Brass Logistics

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I got my money after I had a lawyer contact them

AUTHOR: Suzanne - (U.S.A.)

First of all you need to contact the parent company which is IGIA and they are based in New York, Their corporate office number, which I got on my caller ID when someone from the company finally called me back is, (212)575-0500 and ask for Theresa. I had a lawyer call them and threaten them with getting the New York state police involved and that charges would be filed. They put the $256.85 that they overcharged me into my account that day and informed the lawyer that I would receive the vacuums in about 10 days. We will wait and see if that happens.

Good Luck!