Avenue

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 06, 2005

• Reported By:Hammond Louisiana
Singer Lazer Storm - Brass Logistics
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm - Brass Logistics ripoff, could not talk to anyone the next day to cancel order and I was billed for $313.70, not amount on TV AD. Thought the amount would be around $138.00. Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: I NEVER agreed to 2md set of vacuums!!!

*Consumer Comment: Marilynn of Hammond, Louisiana

*UPDATE Employee: RE: Marilynn of Hammond, Louisiana

On September 29, 2005, I was watching a TV Advertising about Singer Laser Storm Vaccuum cleaner. I decided after making a hasty phone call for the purchase of the vacuum cleaner, that I wanted to cancel order, but I could not make contact with the company to cancel the order. I then check my banking account on line and noticed that I was billed at $313.70 on October 4, 2005.

On October 5, I put a stopped payment for this purchase which I feel that my bank will most probably tell me that it is no possibly since they had already ACH payment.

When I tried to look up Brass Logistics Singer on line I got this ripoff report. Now, I am very upset not only with the company, but that it was fraudulant represented on TV.

If I do not get any satisfaction from my bank or from RipOffReport, I will go to a private attorney for help. Hope you can help, please e-mail with any information that you may have that I can resolve my situation. I am in Louisiana and I was going to purchase this vaccuum cleaner for friends who have lost everything in Katrina.

Marilynn
Hammond, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2005 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Brass-Logistics/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Brass-Logistics-ripoff-could-not-talk-to-anyone-the-next-day-to-canc-159643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm - Brass Logistics

I NEVER agreed to 2md set of vacuums!!!

AUTHOR: Suzanne - (U.S.A.)

Obviously I am not the only one surprised to find out that according to Singer LAzer I agreed to a 2nd set of Vacuums! We all seem to be surprised by that when the company's rebuttal informs us that we did.

Obviously there is some deception going on there that the Attoney General's office needs to investigate and I am forwading all these complaints and rebuttals to their office. I think there needs to be some false and deceptive advertising charges filed!

Marilynn of Hammond, Louisiana

AUTHOR: Tiffany - (U.S.A.)

Carmela has given this SAME message to everyone with a report on this page. All she is doing is coping and pasting the same message over and over again. I think it is funny that she knows exactly who we all are and she has the information sitting in front of her but, she sure can't tell us how to get our money back. Carmela has not yet given any information on returns to anyone. I doubt she even works for Singer Lazer Storm. I think she just works for the family business of "Ripping People Off Inc".
Why did you get charged over $300 when they charged me $293.90 for the same scam? Why was everyone charged a different amount of money?
Someone suggested to me to report this scam to my local cable provider so they can notify the station. It is worth a shot.
Everyone needs to get new credit card and/or debit cards. Some people on this site have been charged small amounts of money at different times that would probably go unsuspected. If you multiply $20.00 by 100 people... you can do the math. From the reports on this page they have gotten away with over $30,000 already!! That does not include the people out there who do not know about ROR.
I hope things work out for all of us.

RE: Marilynn of Hammond, Louisiana

AUTHOR: Carmela - (U.S.A.)

***This is in response to your order.

***According in our system you place an order for a buy one get one lazer storm vacuum for $119.85 plus s&h. and you were offered another set of buy one get one lazer storm vacuum and you agreed to get another set of buy one get one lazer storm vacuum so thats why the total of your order is $313.70.

***If you have any questions call our customer service the number is 1800-716-8667.

***Thank You.