Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm - IGIA

• Submitted: Sat, October 08, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, October 09, 2005

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Singer Lazer Storm - IGIA
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm - IGIA ripoff Los Angeles California

*Consumer Suggestion: getting your Money Back

My order was submitted to them on 7/02/05 and to this date I have not received the order or been able to contact them at any of the websites or phone numbers. They took the money from my account on 7/5/05. It was not the amount I was originally told either! I contacted my credit card company tonight and they told me they will temporally credit back the money and will put a fraud case against them and will also contact them on my behalf to cancel any order. I hope this goes to court against them as reading all the complaints has stopped me from ordering anything fromt he web or tv. I thought that it was "Singer" and that was enough for give me hope. I am so sorry that so many people have been scammed.

Shelvie
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2005 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm-IGIA/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-IGIA-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-160043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm - IGIA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

getting your Money Back

AUTHOR: Shirley - (U.S.A.)

I originally filed a rip off report for my Mother, who also was ripped of by Singer Lazer.

I also Contavted the Federal Trade Commision, and the have sent me an e-mail stating that they are turning this complaint over to thier Legal enforcement division.

If any other person that has been ripped off by Singer Lazer would also like to file a complaint with the FTC, the can go to the following site, and file a complaint.

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01 ( FTC complaint Form )

Also, if you purchased your sweeper on your Visa Card, Visa Requires proof to dispute the charges, and if you did not receive an invoice, the require that you return the sweepers. You can return the sweepers, by calling Fed Ex and telling them to come get the package and return it to sender at The senders cost.