Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm - Igia - Milinex Power Storm

• Submitted: Wed, November 02, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, November 03, 2005

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Singer Lazer Storm - Igia - Milinex Power Storm
www.igia.com , California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm - Igia - Milinex Power Storm ripoff my account three seperate times and have not received vacuum cleaner one ordered Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: It is now goinmg on 3 months since I have been robbed by these people and no one does anything!!

*Consumer Suggestion: BE DETERMINED TO GET YOUR REFUND!! 11/2/05

I'm sending this message in reference to the money you have charged my account three separate times and have never received the singer lazer storm vacuum cleaner to date.

I placed an over the phone order for a 1 vacuum cleaner with only two payments to be charged to my account once on September 6, 2005 for $55.44, under the guise of IGIA telephone number 1-800-711-8357, another charge September 23, 2005 for $19.95 under the guise or Singer telephone number 1-800-711-8537 which should have been the end yet on October 21,2005 for $19.95 under the guise of IGIA telephone number 1-800-711-8357.

To make matters worse I have yet to receive the product and I placed the order on August 29, 2005. Yet when I call the numbers given over the phone and from my account I get the same response and a couple of times I had been held on the phone awaiting a Rep only to be hung up on after 58mins and 45 sec. at 9:28am and another 57mins.13 secs.

I have tried all the numbers given 1-800-716-8667, 1-877-363-3745 to no avail and even called singer 1-800-474-6437 just to have Alta tell me that Singer had let the company use their name yet I also feel they have some responsibility as well as Singer could have let the public know of the fraudulent practice of who ever these people are which makes in my mind they are just as fraudulent as ever, anyway I am requesting a full refund of my account immediately of the $95.34 that's been robbed from my account.

Also I have seen them advertising under another name Milinex power storm on Scifi cable chanel 52. How far are these people going to be allowed to continue fraudulent practices? Please help me recoup my money. This has surely deterred me of ever ordering over the phone or TV advertisement again; if I can't go to the store to purchase I don't need it.

Valarie
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2005 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Igia-Milinex-Power-Storm/California/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Igia-Milinex-Power-Storm-ripoff-my-account-three-seperate-times-and-163049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm - Igia - Milinex Power Storm

AUTHOR: Suzanne - (U.S.A.)

It is now almost three months since Singer/IGIA has stolen $413.70 from my checking account. Last month after I contacted an attorney I received $253.85 back and was told they would send my 2 vacuums and steamer in 10 days. I have received NOTHING!!! and they still have the rest of my money!! The attorney now gets a run around every time he calls them, he now tells me to accept that the rest of my money $156.85 is gone!! Maybe he can afford to lose that amount of money but I have 3 children and that is just like taking food out of their mouths!!!!! The FTC told me they can do nothing and the BBB said be glad I got back a portion of the money. It appears that it is perfectly legal in this country to pull a scam like this!!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Berea - (U.S.A.)

Please see my notes from Antioch, Tennessee. Also call 212-575-0500 and ask to speak with Lisa Evans or Monica. Tell them it's urgent and you want your refund back! You NEVER expected to be ripped off this bad. It took me two weeks to get my $. I listed all my conversations in my profile. Just search lazer storm in ripoffreport.com and look at my updated comments for 10/31/2005 and 11/1/2005. I hope my recorded events helps you!

#3 Consumer Suggestion