Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm, Igia, Tactica

• Updated: Tue, October 11, 2005

• Reported By:manahawkin New Jersey
Singer Lazer Storm, Igia, Tactica
Customercare@singerlazer.com Internet U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm, Igia, Tactica ripoff, fraud, phone scam, switch and bait Los Angelos Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Call the bank

*Author of original report: singer lazer storm rip off update

I ordered the singer lazer storm vacuum on sunday september

18,2005. I could never get to a human being, only a automated system. Never once during the transaction did I get a total that was being charged to my credit card. For the record I ordered buy 1 lazer vac and get a second free, along with a free sweeper and all free attachments. The price should be 3 easy payments of 39.95 plus 18.95 shipping and handling, for a total of 138.80 and that should be for both vacuums, not 1. After not getting a response I went online to find out they have several rip off reports against them, and that people have been over charged and never received their vacuum. I emailed that I will cancel if I do not receive a valid response with a charge that has been posted to my credit card. Also after going on line and checking out the website, the price of the vacuum is 59.95 per vacuum, so the buy 1 get 1 free for 3 payments of 39.95 is switch and bait and an absolute lie. they give other infomercials a bad name.

Expecting a response,

Myra
manahawkin, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2005 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Igia-Tactica/internet/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Igia-Tactica-ripoff-fraud-phone-scam-switch-and-bait-Los-Angelos-I-157725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm, Igia, Tactica

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call the bank

AUTHOR: Shari - (U.S.A.)

Myra, I have had the same experience as you. If you still want to deal with the company here is their corporate office number in New York, 212-575-0500 x111

I was still on hold for a while but a much shorter wait than trying the 800 numbers.

The other thing you can do is return the vacuums via FedEx for a mere $14 or $15. Then call your bank and explain this situation to them and ask them to reverse the charges. Be persistant and don't take no for an answer. I am going to receive a full refund including the shipping and handling and my bank is going to take care of it. No more waiting on the phone.

You should call the company at least one more time and get information like your reference number for your order, the tracking number from FedEX, the correct address to return the vacs. Keep track of all the people you talk to and write down tracking numbers. My prayers are with you.

singer lazer storm rip off update

AUTHOR: Myra - (U.S.A.)

After my first extensive email to singer and them promising for a customer service rep to get back to me in 24 hours, I got a brief sentence with a phone number to call, where there are no live bodies. I did contact the number they gave me 1800-716-8667(which I now know by heart) and I was on hold for 1and a half hours on my cell phone and at the same time I was on hold on my home phone for 3 hours and 20 minutes. This was yesterday, today I held on for 5 business hours and never did I get an actual person. Lets get seven on our side or a kind lawyer to see these reports and want to help a lot of innocent people that have been ripped off, over charged, and scamed. Please help if you can. I will be willing to do anything.