Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm - Igia

• Submitted: Thu, September 29, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, September 30, 2005

• Reported By:Kearney Missouri
Singer Lazer Storm - Igia
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm - Igia RIPOFF Still No Order! Los Angeles California

*Consumer Suggestion: Here is the coporate office number of IGIA

I ordered the singer lazer storm in June 2005. I of course fell for all of the specials, such as the free steamer, free vacuum, etc. I can't even remember the total amount, but it was alot. I still have not received my order. I send e-mails, and only get an automated response, which says someone will contact me in 24 hours. They never do. I have called and waited on hold for 1 1/2 hours. I can't get through to anyone. This is a scam!!!!

Michelle
Kearney, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Igia/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Igia-RIPOFF-Still-No-Order-Los-Angeles-California-158889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm - Igia

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here is the coporate office number of IGIA

AUTHOR: Suzanne - (U.S.A.)

Call this number, it is the corporate office in New York. I got some results when I had a lawyer call. (212)575-0500.