Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm, Igia

• Submitted: Tue, October 04, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 25, 2005

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Singer Lazer Storm, Igia
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm, Igia ripoff charged two times no answer to e-mails from Customer Service Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Singer Lazer Storm

*Author of original report: Singer Lazer Storm

I got billed @ $400.00 to my credit card. I am starting to send a dispute to my credit company. Due to the fact that I have not been contacted by the company after repeated attempts to reach Customer Service.

More to follow.
Tomorrow.

Gilbert
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2005 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Igia/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Igia-ripoff-charged-two-times-no-answer-to-e-mails-from-Customer-Servi-159504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm, Igia

Singer Lazer Storm

AUTHOR: Gilbert - (U.S.A.)

I originally promised to update the next day. I'm sorry it has taken so long. I looked up the address in the map book and found that the shipping location was in my neighborhood. I went there to return the vacuums the Friday after my original message (10/07/05).

I had no invoice with the original delivery. I was stupid enough to give them the vacuums and get a hand written return receipt from a gal named Alex. She promised that a refund would be coming in 7 to 10 days. She showed me 10 minutes later that she had already typed in the computer to begin the refund process.

I went back Friday the 21st. The small office is cleaned out. It is 10/25/05 and I'm sending my e-mails and all that I have to my credit card company for a dispute. I hope I get a reimbursement. Good Luck Everyone!

Singer Lazer Storm

AUTHOR: Gilbert - (U.S.A.)