Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm Vac

• Submitted: Thu, June 23, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 23, 2005

• Reported By:Middlesboro Kentucky
Singer Lazer Storm Vac
4540 Worth Street Los Angelos, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm Vac Ordered from infomercial, waited, called, recording, called, recording; etc. Someone has my money, I have no product. Los Angelos California

On May 4, my daughter spotted an infomercial while flipping thru the channels. Knowing our vac had just broken, she said this is what we need ( The Singer Lazer Vac ).

I have never ordered from TV advertisements, and this experience just proves my biggest fear.

I ordered, paid by check by phone, was told 4-6 weeks for shipping, and havent seen or heard from anyone since.

When I called the phone # back that I placed the order from, they informed me they only handle the orders for the company; then the referred me to the "customer care" # 1-800-711-8357.

Unfortunately, there is no one home at that number. I have tried diligently for 2 weeks now to speak to someone.

If there is any consollation in this whole matter, it is that I found this website while trying to locate Singer; after hearing the other reports, it's good to know I am not alone.

FRUSTRATED AND DIRTY FLOORS!!!

Sonya
Middlesboro, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2005 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vac/Los-Angelos-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vac-Ordered-from-infomercial-waited-called-recording-called-record-147204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm Vac