occurring

• Reported By:POMONA California
Singer Lazer Storm Vac
www.asseenontvnetwork.com/vcc/tactica/singerlazervac/131937/ Internet U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm Vac ripoff dishonest unfair billing Internet

I ordered the Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum as seen on TV on 9/9/2005; it is now 11/15/2005. I have nada.

My credit card statement shows they were paid on 9/21/2005. I called the number given on the internet and was told by the voice message that my order would be shipped in 3 to 5 days. I waited, called again, and again was told in 3 to 5 days.

I called again this time I spoke to a live person and was told that there was a backorder and that I would receive my order in 7 to 10 working days and would receive a free steamer as an apology for the delay. The 10 working days are up. I called again and once again the voice message stated 3 to 5 days.

This is BS. I feel now, if this were a legitimate company, I would not have to call them in regard to my order, they would have notified me either by e-mail or by U.S. mail.

I have also tried calling the phone number listed on my credit card statement, it is always busy. Suspicious, huh!

Florence
POMONA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2005 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vac/internet/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vac-ripoff-dishonest-unfair-billing-Internet-164679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm Vac