Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum - Igia Windstorm Vacuum

• Submitted: Thu, March 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 16, 2006

• Reported By:Cape Coral Florida
Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum - Igia Windstorm Vacuum
4540 Worth St. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum - Igia Windstorm Vacuum ripoff will not refund money Los Angeles California

I ordered my vacuum in 6/05 and recieved it in 7/05. I returned it in 8/05. It is March of 2006 and I still have not recieved my refund.

First, they over charged me 180.00 and now they won't refund anything. I have been calling every month, and they always tell me I will have my refund in 2 weeks.

I would just give up but 350.00 is too much money to give away, especially to such a dishonest company!

Tara
Cape Coral, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum-Igia-Windstorm-Vacuum/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum-Igia-Windstorm-Vacuum-ripoff-will-not-refund-money-Los-Angeles-181518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum - Igia Windstorm Vacuum