Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum

• Submitted: Thu, September 22, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 22, 2005

• Reported By:Powder Springs Georgia
Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum Ripoff Los Angeles California

On August 7, 2005, I ordered a Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum over the phone from the TV infomercial. It was automated, no total given and very difficult to understand exactly what they where saying. I do know I ordered the special on the infomercial and figured even with high shipping it could not be more than $149.00 for two with the added featured specials.

My account has been charged $373.80 and to date (September 22, 2005) I have not received my any product or contact from this company after numerous attempts to contact them by email and phone. At the same time I am writing this report I have been waiting on hold for customer service for 78 minutes with no results. There emails come back with "Thank you for your inquiry. A customer care representative will personally respond to your e-mail within the next 24 hours to provide you with the level of service that you can expect with the Singer Brand."

Over the past three weeks of at least once a week emailing I have never heard from anyone or can I get a person on the phone to dispute my charges.
I hope this crooks get caught for the damage they are doing to honest law abiding citizens.

My next step is to contact the Attorney General of California, TV Consumer Reporting and the Better Business Bureau.

Powder Springs, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2005 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum-Ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-157995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum