Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum

• Submitted: Thu, May 04, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, May 04, 2006

• Reported By:new milford New Jersey
Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum ripoff Los Angeles California

I have not received the merchandise or a refund. I have called monthy, have spoken kindly to the phone representative to which they have been rude, and hang up after telling me a new date for my request. I ordered 2 vacuums 8/2005 and called repeatedly.Because this is over 90 days my credit card will no longer return the money. $$$250.00 I have tried repeatedly with out any sucess. Do not purchase anything from them.I also contacted Singer the name is theirs but they do not support the product and have requested that their name be withdrawn. I have lost 250.00 I would like my money back when promised back in January, February March April and now May. They do not even answer the phone on certain days, leaving a message to call during business hours. Rip off is to kind of a word.

Suzan
New Milford, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2006 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-189971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum