Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum

• Submitted: Mon, March 13, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 13, 2006

• Reported By:buckeye Arizona
Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum
4540 Worth Street Los Angelesc, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum ripoff iga did not deliver purchased item Los Angeles California

On September 29, 2005 I placed an order for two vacuums with Brass Logistics. On October 4th they made a withdrawl of $156.85 from my account. To this date I have not received my order or a refund for the amount that was charged to my account. I have been trying to contact IGA both by phone and e-mail, and I have not received any response from them or my vacuums. On numerous occasions when I try to contact them they have changed their customer service phone number and their e-mail address, leading me to start a new search for their "new" contact information. When I have called to
check on my order the recording states that my order will be shipped in 5-6 days, six months have passed and I have not received my order. I still see them advertising their products, but they are not professional, nor have any customer service etiquette when it comes to completing their customers orders or responding to customer calls or concerns.

buckeye, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2006 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum/Los-Angelesc-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum-ripoff-iga-did-not-deliver-purchased-item-Los-Angeles-California-180882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum