Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 14, 2007

• Reported By:Bowling Green Kentucky
Singer Lazer Storm
4900 Zambrano St Commerce, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm Igia failed to refund payment after vaccums were shipped back Ripoff Commerce California

On May 31,2005 I ordered 2 vaccums and a charge of 225.80 was immediately added to my credit card. I payed an additional shipping fee to ensure my order was received within 2 weeks. After 2 1/2 weeks and no vaccum I called the company and was told there is no quick shipping and it would take up to 8 weeks. On July 21 the company was contacted and still no vaccum. I finally received my vaccum mid Sept and much to my dissappointment it was HORRIBLE. The vaccum would not pick up anything. I began to contact the company trying to obtain a refund. Finally on Oct 25th I reached a real person who said I would hear in 24 hours. You quessed right it never happened. After multiple tries I finally reached Lisa at Igia who assured me if I returned the vaccums they would provide me with a refund
of $188.80. On Nov 17, 2005 I sent the 2 vaccums back at an additional cost of 52.37. Many, many emails later and unsuccessful attempts to reach by phone, especially all the numbers are disconnected I am out 278.17 and have nothing to show for it. I even sent the tracking confirmation twice and have all the email to prove it. It is now close approaching 2 years and I would like to receive my refund.

Pamela
Bowling Green, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2007 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm/Commerce-California-90040-3034/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Igia-failed-to-refund-payment-after-vaccums-were-shipped-back-Ripoff-Co-238921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm