Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm

• Submitted: Tue, October 18, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 18, 2005

• Reported By:Mooringsport Louisiana
Singer Lazer Storm
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

SINGER LAZER STORM, IGIA, TACTICA IGIA tagged me again for $79.90! Ripoff Los Angeles California

Just when I thought I was safe...

I called and stopped payment on the $293.90 Igia charged me the first time. I also told my credit card company Singer Lazer Storm did not have any authorization for any future charges on my account. I was shocked to see Igia charged me another $79.00!

I think they are doing this because by stopping payment you think you are in the clear. Igia/Tactica has figured out how to sneak the actual worth of ALL four vacuums on your card after you have stopped payment on the first charge (quite clever really). One of Igia's con artists must have lost a few nights of sleep thinking that one up.

Do these people have any kind of a conscience? Obviously not!!

They can keep the $79.00 as payment for the one vacuum I ordered and the one that was "free". If they wish to collect anymore money from me they will have to do it through the U.S. Postal Service. As for the other two vacuums... I'll just consider them a free gift (note message above "According to the FTC").

Igia/Tactica, (aka Ripping People Off Inc.)
I canceled my card so good luck on trying to steal anymore of the money that I actually WORKED for. Tell your Ma & Pa they won't be taking that trip to Florida on me this year.

XOXO,
Tiffany (aka Miss. Tyred O'Yerpoo)

Tiffany
Mooringsport, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2005 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm/Los-Angeles-California-90063/SINGER-LAZER-STORM-IGIA-TACTICA-IGIA-tagged-me-again-for-7990-Ripoff-Los-Angeles-Cali-161138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm