Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm

• Submitted: Wed, March 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:tucson Arizona
Singer Lazer Storm
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm I ordered 1 vacuum and get one free. They sent me 4 and billed me $471.00. I returned all 4 vacuums and did not get my money refunded. Tried to contact them so many times by email and phone. No response. Los Angeles California

I ordered 1 lazer storm vacuum and was suppose to get one free many years ago off a T.V. ad. They sent me 4 vacuums and charged me $471.00. I sent all 4 vacuums back and never have received my refund. I called numerous times and sent e-mails. Know one ever contacted me. I finally gave up until I saw other people going through the same thing and saw your site.

I do not believe I have retained any information on my sale but I will start hunting. I hope this site will help all of us that got the shaft from this company.

Cyndee
Tucson, Arizona

Jeffrey
tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-I-ordered-1-vacuum-and-get-one-free-They-sent-me-4-and-billed-me-471-437668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm