Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm

• Submitted: Tue, August 09, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 09, 2005

• Reported By:Eddystone Pennsylvania
Singer Lazer Storm
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm, IGIA, Singer Vac, Lazer Storm, Singer ripoff, deceptive practices, poor customer service, no replies, Los Angeles California

I ordered the Singer Lazer Storm on June 9th 2005, was told in my confirmation receipt I would recieve my vacuum in 1 to 2 weeks. Well after waiting a month I called for 5 straight days and finally reach an customer service rep. She told me it was going to be shipped on the 15th of July. I asked for a manager none was available. I asked for a call back, I was told a manager would call by next day....Still Waiting! I have sent four emails stating I would recieve a personal update on the status of my order. Still no reply on any email dating back 6 weeks. I have called Visa to cancel my order, and will be filing a complaint with the PA & CA attorney generals office as well as the BBB. I can't believe that a company can stay in business with this type of efficiency. What a bunch of incompotent turds. Even if I received the product I would have no faith that it would actually work. Also, a word of advice to anyone purchasing anything on the internet as well as anywhere else. Use your Visa or Mastercard or bank account with those logos at least you have recourse against d-bags like Singer.

Michael
Eddystone, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2005 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-IGIA-Singer-Vac-Lazer-Storm-Singer-ripoff-deceptive-practices-poo-153012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm