• Report: #220336

• Submitted: Mon, November 13, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, November 13, 2006

• Reported By:Webster Massachusetts
Singer Lazer Storm
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm ordered extra filters for 17.97 + ship charge Never received, in September of 2005 Ripoff Los Angeles California

I made the mistake of ordering from a TV demo,doing it on-line. They had a "deal" of 2 vacuums and filters at what seemed like a good idea.

The vacuums are not the best, but I DID order the extra filters which I never received. I called them and was told they were on back order, ( they were not easy to reach ).

Finally, in the spring, I sent them a letter. Still, I have not heard from them. I thought Singer was a good company.

I should be entitled to a refund for the filters, plus part of the shipping I paid, since I did not receive them. I think 14 months is more than enough time for them to return the money or send the filters.

In addition, I recently saw an ad for what looks like the same vacuum, under a different company, which I forgot to note. It too was advertised on TV.

Altogether, to me, it looks like frau and/or a definite rip off!!!

Gail

Gail
Webster, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2006 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-ordered-extra-filters-for-1797-ship-charge-Never-received-in-Septe-220336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm