Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Storm

• Updated: Thu, September 15, 2005

• Reported By:Warsaw Indiana
Singer Lazer Storm
customercare@singer;azer.com Internet U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm ripoff dishonest fraudulent biling no products supplied Internet

When I placed my order in August 2005 they said it was buy one get one free as advertized on TV. Upon withholding from my checking account they withheld $313.70 instead of $156.85 as they said. This in turn caused my checking account to become over drawn 156.85 plus 27.00 charge, another check for 50.00 plus charge 27.00 plus check for 80.00 plus charge of 27.00. My bank charged my account to pay these checks for me. This totals $377.25 overdrawn because of their overcharge. I have not yet seen any products. Please let me know if I have a chance of getting my money back. Thank you.

Geneva
Warsaw, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2005 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Storm/internet/Singer-Lazer-Storm-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-biling-no-products-supplied-Internet-157251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Storm