• Report: #207468

• Submitted: Wed, August 23, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 23, 2006

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Singer Lazer StormVac IGIA
4900 Zambrano Street Commerce, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer StormVac IGIA ripoff They are still at it May,2006 Commerce California

I order one stormvac, with the promise of get one free. I recieved four. Tried to send two back, shippment was refused. Tried to send back a second time, and contacted the BBB.

I am writing this report to anyone who has been unlucky enough to deal with the Stormvac company here are some other suggestions. I contacted the BBB and although I have not recieved my refund yet, they managed to get through to the company who addresses my problem through the BBB.

The ads are a scam and the entire process is a ripoff. The phone number I provided is the one I got through the BBB, so maybe you will have more luck with this number.

Also I did manage to get through an email at "response@stormvac.com". Good luck to anyone who is going through this nightmare. I am also going to contact consumer affairs, and the state attorney general. If they get enough of these complaints, perhaps something will be done to shut down this company.

Pam
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2006 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-StormVac-IGIA/Commerce-California-90040/Singer-Lazer-StormVac-IGIA-ripoff-They-are-still-at-it-May2006-Commerce-California-207468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer StormVac IGIA