Complaint Review: Singer Lazer StormVac - IGIA

• Submitted: Thu, December 28, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 28, 2006

• Reported By:LasVegas Nevada
Singer Lazer StormVac - IGIA
4900 Zambrano St Commerce, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer StormVac - IGIA ripoff cancelled my order #118863 9/2005 after which I called Emailed every month with no results only promises Lisa Isabella Annie all lied Commerce California

On Sept. of 2005 I called Singer to cancel my order. They gave me a cancellation number and said it would be paid the following month. The following month I received no check. I then called at the end of October and they promised they would send a check the following month. Again I received no check in November. This continued every month thereafter.. On August 2006 I again was told I would receive a check in October --then again I received nothing and was told it would be the end of November 2006 which did not happen. I called and emailed all of those months with no success. December I tried to call them once again and they hung up on me several times. I emailed again twice and there was no reply. Now I'm totally at wits end.

Harry e.
LasVegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-StormVac-IGIA/Commerce-California-90040/Singer-Lazer-StormVac-IGIA-ripoff-cancelled-my-order-118863-92005-after-which-I-called-227605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer StormVac - IGIA