• Report: #198190

• Submitted: Mon, June 26, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 26, 2006

• Reported By:Kalamazoo North Carolina
Singer Lazer Vacuum - Igia
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Vacuum - Igia fraudulent billing, dishonest, ripoff customers, no one to contact, hide behind a reputable name like Singer Los Angeles California

This company hides behind the Singer label. When you place your order is automated.

Supposedly they accidentally put 2 instead of 1 order, however I know different. That is how they get more of your money.

I ordered the product on 9/25, received more than I ordered, tried to return unordered product and the trouble began.

After exhaustive attempts, they finally told me I had to pay to return the products that I didn't order.

I returned all the products on 12/26/05. We were smart and sent them certified. They were received on 1/12 at 10:15.

After several weeks we called again (1/31/06). THey told us to wait 10-21 days. We did and called again (4/11/06) they told us to wait 10-21 days. Supervisor not in.

We called again on (5/12/06) and were told we would get sent an email confirming that the money was on the way but the supervisor was not in. (I'm beginning to see a pattern)

I called again today (6/26/06) and now the numbers have changed. How convenient.

I finally found another number and called spoke with a representative who told me the supervisor was not in and she would put a rush on my refund.

Kimberly
Kalamazoo, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2006 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Vacuum-Igia/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Vacuum-Igia-fraudulent-billing-dishonest-ripoff-customers-no-one-to-cont-198190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Vacuum - Igia