Complaint Review: Singer Lazer Vacuum

• Submitted: Wed, August 03, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, August 03, 2005

• Reported By:Brandon Florida
Singer Lazer Vacuum
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum Cleaner Ripoff, Cancelled order next day, my credit card still charged, No Vacuum Los Angeles California

Ordered Vacuum on 7-23. was to be for 119.85. Cancelled order the next day via rep, Niurka. My Credit card charged on 7-25 for $313.70. Cannot get through to anyone with company. Line busy puts you on hold for as long as you wait. Sent Certified letter next day after I ordered. Have return receipt that they received. I have no vacuums and my credit card has a charge of $313.70. Everytime I e-mail them I get the same response that I will hear from them within 24 hours. Have heard nothing from anyone. I do not want vacuums and I want a credit to my credit card.

Martha
Brandon, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2005 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Lazer-Vacuum/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum-Cleaner-Ripoff-Cancelled-order-next-day-my-credit-card-still-c-152361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Lazer Vacuum