Complaint Review: Singer Wind Storm/originally Singer Lazer Storm

• Updated: Sun, October 09, 2005

• Reported By:Florissant Missouri
Singer Wind Storm/originally Singer Lazer Storm
Nationwide U.S.A.

Singer Wind Storm/originally Singer Lazer Storm ripoff Los Angeles California 90063 California

I had orderd a singer lazer storm because vacuuming is difficult on me. I was told I would get one free and the steamer with it. 3 months went by and I had not heard. I tried calling to no avail, no one would answer. I ordered another one. The day I orderd not two vacuums came but 4 and I had to pay a shipping charge of 94.00. I finally got a hold of them and they told me that they had sent two more. Now what am I going to do with six vacuum's.
They said that they would try to stop fed ex from delivering that, and send me return labels to return the others.

That was over 4 weeks ago, and I still have not received the labels. My bill was over $500.00. They told me that they would credit me the 150.00 immediately, and then when the others were returned, they would credit me the other amount. I am not satisfied with the vacuum, but since no one answers the phone or my email messages, and it has been over 30 days, I do not know how to return this merchandise and get my money back. This is the biggest rip off I have ever seen. Now they have changed their name to Singer Windstorm. This is false advertising, fraudulent and stealing.

Jyll
Florissant, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2005 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Wind-Stormoriginally-Singer-Lazer-Storm/nationwide/Singer-Wind-Stormoriginally-Singer-Lazer-Storm-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-90063-Califo-160124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Wind Storm/originally Singer Lazer Storm