• Report: #195469

• Submitted: Thu, June 08, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 08, 2006

• Reported By:Bennettsville South Carolina
Singer Windstorm Vac By Igia
4900 Zambrano St. Commerce, California U.S.A.

Singer Windstorm Vac By Igia ripoff internet and TV Fraud Nationwide

In August I ordered the singer stormvac,after seeing ads on tv.
I charged it on my credit card and was told I would recieve 2 vaccumes, a carpet cleaner and bags.

My credit card was charged 521. and after my card came in the timeing was where I could not get my money back. The cost was suppose to be 156.85 with the shipping and handeling.

I have called 1-800-716-8667 and by pressing 111 I have got a live person who says she has no one in charge of her and that it is on back order when I ask for my money back she says she does not have the authority to do that.

I have called the federal Trade Center 1-877-382-4357 and if they get enough phone calls maybe something can be done.

Virginia kathryn
Bennettsville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2006 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-Windstorm-Vac-By-Igia/Commerce-California/Singer-Windstorm-Vac-By-Igia-ripoff-internet-and-TV-Fraud-Nationwide-195469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer Windstorm Vac By Igia