Complaint Review: Singer - igia - tactia International

• Submitted: Mon, October 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, June 17, 2006

• Reported By:redmond Oregon
Singer - igia - tactia International
customercare@igia.com New York, New York U.S.A.

Singer - customercare@igia - tactia International ripoff, Ordered buy one get one free and a steam cleaning unit. Received four vacum units. Can not get a response from the contact number or e-mail address. New York New York

*Consumer Suggestion: I GOT MY MONEY BACK HOPEFULLY YOU WILL TOO HOPE THIS INFO> HELPS

In July of this year I ordered buy one get one free Singer vacum cleaners and a free steam cleaner. They sect me four vacum cleaners (that don't work well) and charged my account $353.70 the agreed amount at the time of purchase was approx $120.00. I havn't been able to contact them by phone or e-mail. I'm at a loss as to what to do next, help!!

Ed
redmond, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2005 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singer-igia-tactia-International/New-York-New-York-10016/Singer-customercareigia-tactia-International-ripoff-Ordered-buy-one-get-one-free-and-161034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singer - igia - tactia International

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I GOT MY MONEY BACK HOPEFULLY YOU WILL TOO HOPE THIS INFO> HELPS

AUTHOR: Debbie - (Canada)

Attention Everyone who has been ripped off by either IGIA. Laser Storm, Tactia, Singer any vacumn cleaner.

I never gave up. I would read other rip off reports to see if anyone had been refunded and I would try those phone numbers to see if I would get a response and finally succeeded 2 days ago when I received a check for my FULL REFUND.

For those of you who have a phone plan this is the best number for you to call 212-575-5050 ask for Monica make sure you have your order number or reference number with your information.

For any vacumns that you have been ripped off with and you can't seem to get a response try these toll free numbers 1-800-716- 8667 or 1-800-711-8357.

This were the numbers that I called and I finally got to speak to a very nice woman who gave me the corporate office phone number which is the 212 number above she even told me who to ask for but that woman no longer worked there and I was transferred over to Monica.

One thing I hope all of you's will realize is that no matter where you ordered your vacumn from whether it be California, New York etc. all the information goes to the New York Corporate Office. Don't give up try those toll free numbers or the 212 number and you will hopefully get your refund back.

All the best.