Complaint Review: Singerlazer Storm, Milinex

• Submitted: Mon, October 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 10, 2005

• Reported By:Agawam Massachusetts
Singerlazer Storm, Milinex
4540 Worth St Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Milinex IGIA Singer Lazer Storm false adertising rip off artists Los Angeles California

In late August of 2005 I saw an add on TV. I went to order the product and then found out they doubled plus my order. The purchase was supposed to be only $120. They charge me $373.00! Not knowing they pulled that much I ended up having to pay $200 in overdraft charges to my bank. I want to get all my money back. I still don't have the product. I sent it back return to sender as was told.

So i'm out almost $600, no vacuum and hours upon hours on hold. The auotomated system hangs up on you. I want to get a lawyer on this.

Melissa
Agawam, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2005 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Singerlazer-Storm-Milinex/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Milinex-IGIA-Singer-Lazer-Storm-false-adertising-rip-off-artists-Los-Angeles-California-160189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Singerlazer Storm, Milinex