Complaint Review: Single Baltic Lady

429B Weber Road Romeoville, Illinois United States of America

Single Baltic Lady 1st International Internet Dating Scam Romeoville, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Also watch out

*Consumer Comment: Single Baltic Lady

I have spent $100s on Single Baltic Lady dot com. The pricing works as follows: you pay to open emails sent by woman.  After receiving 15 emails you can request the ladys private email address so you can read their emails for free. However, when you stop paying, the women stop writing.

This has happened with EVERY SINGLE WOMAN I have written to on Single Baltic Lady dot com. Are the woman paid a cut by the agency every time you read their letter? Of course there is no concrete evidence for this, after all they are no going to admit it are they?

With minimal research it is clear Single Baltic Lady has a bad reputation as a dishonest site. Guys, please dont use Single Baltic Lady dot com. You have a very high probability of being ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 04:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Single-Baltic-Lady/Romeoville-Illinois-60446/Single-Baltic-Lady-1st-International-Internet-Dating-Scam-Romeoville-Illinois-952657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Single Baltic Lady

Also watch out

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

You may also need to watch out for love scam when you join any sites of this kind. If the person claims to be living in the area but is not in the area when the person contacts you, be very cautious. As soon as you fell for the person, you will be told with many different stories to extort money from you. Whenever the other side starts to complain about money to you, that's the beginning of the whole soap opera that you are going to be involved.

If the person is not living locally and can not afford to come to see you, do NOT pay/send money up front for the person to come to see you but rather ask the person to loan the money from others first. Then you will give the money to the person once you meet the person. If the person is really into you as much as you into the other, the person WILL find a way to do so (may even loan money from relatives or anyone else).

Single Baltic Lady

AUTHOR: Freebird370 - ()

Gentlemen,

I recently had a bad experience at Single Baltic Lady. I received messages that were obviously scripted from women thanking me for writing them. The problem was I had not written them anything. There were several other problems with their messages but it was obvious the messages were bogus. I'm a well educated guy and though I was skeptical of anything involving Russia I gave Single Baltic Lady a try. When I received these bogus messages I felt embarrasssed because I felt stupid for joining just like anyone would.

I quit believing any messages I received from that point on. Single Baltic Lady has a published guarantee if you are not 100% happy for any reason, they will refund all your money you have paid within a 30 day period........no questions asked.

So I asked for a refund expecting a fight. To my surprise, and as their guarantee stated, I received every cent (close to $400.00) promptly refunded with an apology letter. Now as a person that was on a commission that also investigated Internet fraud, I can tell you from experience, people that are credible don't offer guarantees like that and then honor their guarantees like these people did with me.

I then joined another website that I was unaware these same people. The women I have corresponded with I am convinced at this point are who they say they are, and there are several reasons for that. I will be going to the expense of meeting one of these ladies shortly as I am an American living in Europe. I will come back on here and post how it turned out.

My conclusion is this as of now : I don't believe Single Baltic Lady is intentionally deceiving anyone. No one gives a warranty like that and then lives up to that warranty if they are trying to scam someone. I know there are horror stories on the Internet about Single Baltic Lady. The problem there is anyone can say anything on the internet even if it is not true. So that also has to be considered. I do know there are alleged woman that are sending men bogus letters on Single Baltic Lady and ir started as soon as I joined. However, I also believe now there are real women on Single Baltic Lady. On the other website they own Natasha Club, I haven't had any problems. I think Single Baltic Lady tries to ferret these unethical women off their website, but it has to be a tough job as cyber criminals are very clever. I will update this report shortly and post my experience meeting this woman and that she appears as represented.