Complaint Review: Sink or Swim Scuba

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: M. Thomas — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Sink or Swim Scuba
4310 K Wilksinson Blvd.Gastonia, NC 28056 Gastonia, North Carolina United States of America

Sink or Swim Scuba Brent Clevenger Deceptive Business Practices Gastonia , North Carolina

Sink or Smim Scuba very deceptive business practices. Signed up with a  GroupOn certifiicate back in April of 2012 made over 13 phone calls attempting to scheudle classes for our son from late April to September with no phone call back. My wife has just informed me she even drove 25minutes both ways to the place of business twice and it was closed both times. She Contacted GroupOn regarding this issue  back in September. Brent Clevenger finially returned our multiple phone calls after being contacted by GroupOn in October 2012 and could not provide a class date, however stated to my wife "I will call you when there is another class" that was 4 months ago! Now it is Feb. 13th, after attempting once again to contact him several times to provide a refund, Brent Clevenger of Sink or Swim Scuba has refused to do so. This time Feb. 13th he informs me that he will get my son in next class. I kindly requested a refund at this time would be better based on the situation and our comfort zone regarding his business practices. He has refused to do so!  He also knew that our Group On certificite had expired!  Personally I do not want him training my son based on the above business practices. Extremely unprofessionl business practices and deceptive. Seems to me he is using GroupOn and putting off these customers, knowing that their coupon will expire!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sink-or-Swim-Scuba/Gastonia-North-Carolina-28056/Sink-or-Swim-Scuba-Brent-Clevenger-Deceptive-Business-Practices-Gastonia-North-Carolina-1013625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sink or Swim Scuba