• Report: #194062

• Submitted: Wed, May 31, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 31, 2006

• Reported By:Stokesdale North Carolina
Sinnger Lazer Storm Vacuum
4540 Worth St Reet Los Angelas, California U.S.A.

Sinnger Lazer Storm Vacuum RIPOFF On Promised Refund Los Angelas California

Back in Feburary 2006 I was foolish to call order a Storm Vacuum, my order was botched from the beginning, I had placed an order for 2 vacuums it was buy one get one free, but they sent me 4 vacuums and they billed my checking account 436.67 for the items. Upon recieving the items I relized the mistake and called to send back the extra two, that was when my nightmare began!

I returned the 2 extra vacumes on 02/28/2006 then waited 2 weeks. I then called the customer service number given to me and was told that they did confirm recipt of the returned items and they were going to issue me a credit for 208.94 in 72 business hours. I would call every week there after and checked with my bank to see if the credit was issued, but to no avail here it is may 31,2006 and I have yet to see a dime or hear back from the company. I went so far as to report them to the Better Business Bureau. I was sent this response...

"Thank You for contacting Wind Storm, in reviewing the informationprovided by the BBB and upon reviewing the information in our database, please call the customer service number 800-278-6886 about your refund they will be able to assist you."

I have called and called and all I get is a fast busy signal then the one time i did get through I held for over 12 minutes only to be hung up on. I know 208.94 may not be alot of money, but when you think of all those who have been taken advantage of it adds up!!!

Chantall
Stokesdale, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2006 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sinnger-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum/Los-Angelas-California-90063/Sinnger-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum-RIPOFF-On-Promised-Refund-Los-Angelas-California-194062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sinnger Lazer Storm Vacuum