Complaint Review: Sinus Wars

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: annfromtracy — Tracy California United States of America
Sinus Wars
Delaware, Massachusetts United States of America

Sinus Wars Scammed. No Return Calls or Response From Company Sinus Wars Delaware, Massachusetts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SinusWars boost it's call center and support abilities

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: SinusWars

I tried to contact this company by phone and email.  No response. their products come with no protective tamper proof.. so refused to take the product.  The one product I did take caused my heart to race. so being safe for general consuption had me worried.   I wish I could make a list of bad companies. this would be one of them.   Also when companies dont make company information available makes me suspisious .   There response to the previous complaint on this site is that they respond to emails. I have all my emails I sent with dates. would you like me to publish them here??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sinus-Wars/Delaware-Massachusetts-/Sinus-Wars-Scammed-No-Return-Calls-or-Response-From-Company-Sinus-Wars-Delaware-Massach-914526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sinus Wars

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SinusWars boost it's call center and support abilities

AUTHOR: Sinuswars - (U.S.A.)

After doing an extensive search, we were able to identify two emails from yourself which were both answered; we have also attempted several times to get a hold of you to no avail on the email address provided for on your order form however no contact details were given and as such we are unable to contact you via this method.

Our outsourced Call Centre company has confirmed that they were experiencing extensive power failures around the time of your order. Following this and your current complaint we have now relocated our call and support centre to a more stable location that will allow double the current call centre volume. Our website gets over half a million visitors and we process thousands of queries each and every day;

we can now answer 99% of all queries the same day and most the same hour. SinusWars has grown exponentially and as a result has expanded our customer service and call centre to match our growth. SinusWars remedies have been timeously proven to have around an 85% success rate when treating a wide range of sinus problems.

We will keep trying to bend over backwards to make sure that each and every client is satisfied with our company and product and would graciously like to make a formal apology for any discomfort you may have experienced.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

SinusWars

AUTHOR: annfromtracy - (United States of America)

Sorry ment Sinuswars as one word and they are in Willington,Delaware.   Correction of the Error.