Complaint Review: Sirens Clothing Store

• Submitted: Wed, November 13, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, June 22, 2004

• Reported By:Orlando FL
Sirens Clothing Store
3201 E.Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Sirens Clothing Store refund ripoff Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: Sirens is Changing and In A Bad Way!!!

RUDE employees and deception .....

January 5th I went to Sirens in the Fashion Square Mall with a girlfriend, and shopped around. They had some really cute clothes, but all I ended up getting was a pair of black pants.

The pants came out to about $15, so it was nothing expensive. But I went to another store and founded a cuter pair, so I decided to return those. When I got there i was ignored for about 10 minutes, then finally someone asked me what I wanted.

I told the rude girl i wanted to return the pants,and she said I cant return but I can exchange. I said ok and started to look around, about 5 minutes later I was told o leave because it was almost 9 o'clock.

Thats when I started to get pissed! I went back 2 days later, and showed the reciept to make an exchange and the girl told me it was too late. See they never told me you had 7 days to return something, so of course I went off, and got my way.

Well while I was looking the employees started to talk in spanish... every single one of them! That is so rude. I finally found a shirt and boy was I tired of hearing them talking in spanish, it was so obvious they were saying something about me.

I went to the front counter to exchange, and the girl said the sirt was only $10. I said ok, then shes goes all cocky we can't give cash back. I go understand that I just want the shirt.

She gave me the worst attitude ever and goes you have to take a store credit, and by then I was so agrivated with the girl I didn't care anymore. So I got the store credit, aswell as the bag thrown in my face.

I was so glad to get out of there! I wanted to go back and sayy something but after reading the other story I saw there is no point, but people like that shouldn't be working in an enviroment of a mall!

Colleen
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2002 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirens-Clothing-Store/Orlando-Florida-32822/Sirens-Clothing-Store-refund-ripoff-Orlando-Florida-35112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirens Clothing Store

Sirens is Changing and In A Bad Way!!!

AUTHOR: Chantelle - (Canada)

I got some clothes from Sirens just a few weeks ago from a Square One mall. I was extremely upset when I couldn't return the clothes!! My clothes were $49.91!!!

I had bought the clothes and after about an hour had found some rips in them and had also found a store where they had better prices on the same thing that I had bought. When I went back to the store I waited for about 25 minutes, and when I finally came to the lady she started giving me a lot of attitude. She told me that I couldn't return the clothes but I could have a credit note.

I find it very strange that she couldn't have just returned it for me, as I had only bought the clotghes about an hour ago. Till today I haven't been able to use my credit note!! The store clerks always give people attitude. I officially hate Sirens. They can kiss ma ass!!!!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC