Complaint Review: Siringoringo Law Firm

60 east 9th st., Upland, California United States of America
  • Phone: (909)982-0123
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Siringoringo Law Firm Stepen Siringoringo, ceo,atty I was deceived by a law firm that is suppose to represent me Upland, California

I was deceived by this law firm by using the forms that I have filled up, I thought that they will help me by advising me and by them doing the paper works of the home loan modification with citimortgage. They have a nice first floor office and you would think they are your defender. First they asked for $1,500 as a down payment. They asked for forms and that they will review and correct mistakes and re-apply my home loan mod.   Hahaha, I didnt realize that they are sending forms that I did, No wonder I am receiving letters from citimorgage that they will review and it might take 30 days the forms to be  reviewed. I always asked for a report from Anna and she said that the lender had send the forms to the bank.They are just buying time,so they can get $495 a month from my bank.

Everytime I asked Anna,she will send  another paperwork and citimortgage will respond and I will get a letter again, the same as above. You would think that they are really working on your modification. Then on Nov,23,2012, I receive a letter from citimorgage that i did not pass,failed due to that the paperwork was mine and they didnt do anything.   I asked  what to now and she said she will check with the citi, I mention it was late for shortsale because after december 31,2012 you would carry all the difference from the sale.

I keep calling everybody and anybody, i will always get an answering machine from their office.  I had a feeling that they dont know what they are doing. I called my bank to stop payment. All in all they got $3,500 from me and my husband. Please  spread this among friends and family who wants to have a home loan modification. I wrote this letter so that I can help others not to make the same mistake that I did.  Siringoringo firm did not help us, they just want the money.   Dont get ripoff  loida, chino hills. your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 03:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Siringoringo-Law-Firm/Upland-California-91786/Siringoringo-Law-Firm-Stepen-Siringoringo-ceoatty-I-was-deceived-by-a-law-firm-that-is-s-975943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Siringoringo Law Firm