Complaint Review: Siris Financial, Scott Ross, The Coupon Card, michael Thompson,FlexCare Finance, Flex Care, Simple Savings

• Submitted: Fri, August 06, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, August 06, 2010

• Reported By: ChiroDoc — woodstock Georgia United States of America
Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Siris Financial, Scott Ross, The Coupon Card, michael Thompson,FlexCare Finance, Flex Care, Simple Savings Petiful excuse for a Human Being, Crook, Con Man!!! Marietta, Georgia

I signed up with FlexCare Finance and was promised 95% of everyone who filled out the application would be approved.  Not one of the applications we ever submitted got approved. I was promised if I ever wanted my money back that all I had to do was call them and they would glady refund the money.  No questions asked! The agent, Michael Thompson, also signed off on the paid receipt that I would have a 100% refund if I elected to do so.  I have tried to located this comapny which has moved or is no longer in business.  Tried to talk to the owner, Scott Ross, and that went NO WHERE.  He is a very rude individual and very disturbed man.  I would love to have my money back if he reads this post.  Not much to ask for--- when what you are selling doesn't work as promised and you have a written guaranteed on your receipt you would think they would do the honorable thing.  I also see where this guy has taken money from other people as well.   The company he was using for the underwriting I believe is Med-Choice.  What a JOKE.  Should have followed my instinct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2010 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Siris-Financial-Scott-Ross-The-Coupon-Card-michael-ThompsonFlexCare-Finance-Flex-Care-Simple-Savings/Marietta-Georgia-/Siris-Financial-Scott-Ross-The-Coupon-Card-michael-ThompsonFlexCare-Finance-Flex-Care-629502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Siris Financial, Scott Ross, The Coupon Card, michael Thompson,FlexCare Finance, Flex Care, Simple Savings