Complaint Review: Sirius Radio

• Updated: Wed, August 03, 2011

• Reported By: Ed D — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Sirius Radio
PO Box 1783 Hackensack, New Jersey United States of America

Sirius Radio charged me after I cancelled my subscription then put me in the credit bureau! Hackensack , New Jersey

I was a faithful customer of Sirius then decided to cancell my subscripiton so I called in and cancelled.  I then received a bill from them for $116 and called them to tell them I had cancelled. They turned off my radio immediately.   I continued to get bills from them and had to call them each time.  Then they send me a bill for $39.  I called them and asked them what this was and they told me for 3 months use?

I complained and they said they would remove the bill and not send me any more notices concerning this issue. I did not receive any more bills but I did get a call from a collection agency for the $39.  I called Sirius and they said it was out  of there hands and I just needed to pay them.  I told them I was going to report them on the internet and found this site - funnny how others have suffered the same fate as me!  My next course of action is to get a lawyer.  It's not about the money - they need to stop ripping people off.  This is a classic example of "Buyer BEWARE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2011 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirius-Radio/Hackensack-New-Jersey-07606/Sirius-Radio-charged-me-after-I-cancelled-my-subscription-then-put-me-in-the-credit-bureau-760571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirius Radio