Complaint Review: Sirius Radio

• Submitted: Mon, October 16, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 26, 2006

• Reported By:Fulton New York
Sirius Radio
1221 Avenue Of The Americas New York, New York U.S.A.

Sirius Radio ripoff rebate New York New York

*UPDATE Employee: solution

I purchase a Sirius Radio from Circiut City last December (05). There was a $50 rebate which I sent in, in the time frame needed I sent everything in they needed and purchased it between the times needed.I can't imagine what excuse they have for not giving me a rebate. I wouldn't know though because no one will write me back. This is crazy, How can this be justified? Is having customer really not that important to this company? they are going to loose this one real qick if I eith don't get an answer or I get screwed. Which I a sure they will come up with some excuse? I am so angry about this. Its not the money it is the principle of it. I work in retail and we honor our work regarless of how much money we are making off of it.

Marlie
Fulton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2006 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirius-Radio/New-York-New-York-10020/Sirius-Radio-ripoff-rebate-New-York-New-York-216008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirius Radio

solution

AUTHOR: Heather - (Canada)

you have to mail in a copy of your receipt, a copy of your UPC code, and a copy of your ESN/SID # and mail it in within the time frame specified....also, your radio you're applying for the rebate for must be activated by credit card, and the account has to be in good standing for a period no less than 30 days in order to qualify for the rebates....if you have done all of this, then there shouldn't have been an issue with the rebate...if you didn't receive it, you should call in the customer service number for assistance as you would get faster responce than through email or written requests...hope this helps