Complaint Review: Sirius Satelite Radio

• Updated: Mon, July 12, 2010

• Reported By: CustomerNY — New York New York United States of America
Sirius Satelite Radio
1221 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York United States of America

Sirius Satelite Radio Double charged and forced to pay for "complimentary" radio New York, New York

When renewing my Sirius car radio in April, I saw on the bank account that they had charged me for two radios instead of one. I called back to correct this problem, which they fixed. During my first call, however, the sales agent asked me if I would be interested in a "complimentary" radio. I agreed and received the radio but saw an additional charge for it. When I called back I was informed they had charged me for it and gave me return instructions. The return process was probably the sleaziest of all, as I waited two months with no refund. I then called back to check and the CS agent told me that she could not refund the radio without the UPS tracking number, which I had lost. I called UPS and luckily found the tracking number, called them back, and another CS agent said he would issue the refund and didn't even ask for the tracking number. Hopefully I will receive the refund in the promised 5-7 day period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2010 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirius-Satelite-Radio/New-York-New-York-10020/Sirius-Satelite-Radio-Double-charged-and-forced-to-pay-for-complimentary-radio-New-York-622446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirius Satelite Radio