Complaint Review: Sirius Satellite Radio

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2007

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
Sirius Satellite Radio
1221 Avenue Of The Americas New York, New York U.S.A.

Sirius Satellite Radio Ashley, Alia B, Korrie G, Robert S, Cheryl C, Jayne C, Tara S, Ashlee All From SIRIUS Customer Care Sirius Radio rip-off rebate scam New York New York

I purchased a Stiletto Pro and portable kit from Sirius Satellite Radio directly from their website. I was promised a $100 rebate if I sent in the original bar code and proof of purchase before 12/31/06, which I did. I never received the rebate check so I contacted Sirius customer service nine times in the past year and resubmitted all the paperwork as requested to the address specified by their customer service department certified mail. The unopened envelope was returned to me with the following message from the post office: return to sender-not deliverable as addressed unable to forward. Each time they email me they say I should get my rebate check in 6-8 weeks and it never shows up. I have been patiently waiting for a year now. This cannot be legal, and they should be held accountable for ripping off the public.

Anonymous
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirius-Satellite-Radio/New-York-New-York-10020/Sirius-Satellite-Radio-Ashley-Alia-B-Korrie-G-Robert-S-Cheryl-C-Jayne-C-Tara-S-Ashl-295001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirius Satellite Radio