• Report: #862022

• Reported By: Pixie — Wayne New Jersey United States of America
Sirius XM Radio inc
P.O. Box 33174 Detroit, Michigan United States of America

Sirius XM Radio inc Robbed me Detroit, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Thing is..

I paid in full for 1yr of service and had problems receiving a radio signal. Spent a long time on the ph with a CSR and still no signal.It gotten to a point where we forgot about the radio until the end of the year when they called us to renew. They still deny anything wrong on their side. We tried to explain to how fustrating it was trying to get the signal and they still could not solve the problem. They then offered us a special rate which I refused but  they kept calling every week to see if they can get my service back. How funny they remember to call us for renewal and never once has they called us to see how our service was. I felt cheated and robbed. What I wanted is for them to acknowledge my problem and in return give one yr free just because i paid for a yr service and did not receive signal. But they did not do that,they keep offering me radio and discount and all these other crap which i have no interest in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2012 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sirius-XM-Radio-inc/Detroit-Michigan-48232/Sirius-XM-Radio-inc-Robbed-me-Detroit-Michigan-862022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sirius XM Radio inc

Thing is..

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

There is no problem with their service at all. You probably have a defective unit or bad antenna. Did you have a professional technician check it? They can't do that from a phone call I would think?

Of course they are going to call you to renew. They make their money from the subscription fees but they have nothing to do with a faulty installation or defective piece of equipment.